Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama aka Robin Hood, Champion to the middle class

Some basics of Obama's economic stance :-

  • Taxing on excessive oil company's profit ('robbing' the rich and giving to the poor')

  • Provide middle class tax relief

  • Fighting for fair trade with foreign countries, and tax companies who moved operations overseas (again 'robbing' the rich)

  • Investing in clean energy

  • Tax relief for small business
As we can see, Obama's policy is anti capitalistic and pro middle class appealing to the public for his votes.

Read more here



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've visited your website and found a lot of interesting and useful information here. I want to cooperate with you. I have several sites on credit cards where people can find useful articles and information about credit and finance. Some of my sites have high Alexa Rank and PR from 0 to 4. They are frequently visited by people. And one of my websites takes its place in the Google top 10 credit card sites. I'm interested in advertising on your blog: text adds, banners or paid posts. If you are interested in my offer, let me know and tell me your price.
Waiting for your soon reply.

Sincerely,
Victory Akkert
victory_akkert@yahoo.com


Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger template 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP